Our Responsible (hereinafter "Responsible") i.S.d. Art. 4 Zif. 7 DS-GMO is:
Hanseatic League Schwerte e.V.
Cross street 14
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
Below we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), content data (text input, videos, photos, etc.), communication data (IP address, etc.),
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13, para. 1 c) DS-GVO
Conducting contracts, evidence / evidence, website technical and economic optimization, fulfillment of contractual obligations, contacting third party legal complaints, fulfillment of statutory retention requirements, website user-friendly design, marketing / sales / advertising, prevention of SPAM and abuse, handling of an application process, contact requests handle, provide websites with features and content, security measures, uninterrupted, secure operation of our website,
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 para. 1 e) DS-GVO
Visitors / users of the website,
The persons concerned are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Below we inform you about the legal bases of the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GMO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, which are made at your request, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GMO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that we are subject to (eg statutory retention obligations), Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) DS-GMO Legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. d) DS-GMO Legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to safeguard our or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not predominate in this regard, then Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO Legal basis.
This website is hosted by an external service provider (hoster). Personal data collected on this website is stored on the servers of the host. This may be v. a. to deal with IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact details, names, web page accesses, and other data generated through a web site.
The use of the hoster is carried out for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 para 1 letter f DSGVO).
Our Hoster will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfill its performance obligations and to follow our instructions with respect to such data.
Data of the hosting company
Telephone: (02304) 934 000
Fax: (02304) 934 008
Mail: info (at) elementmedia.com
Dipl.-Kfm. Oliver Weist
District Court Hagen
VAT identification number.
Completion of a contract for order processing
In order to guarantee data protection compliant processing, we have concluded a contract processing contract with our hoster.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
Without your consent, we generally do not pass on data to third parties. If this is the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal basis, e.g. when passing on data to online payment providers for performance of a contract or by court order or for a legal obligation to disclose the data for the purpose of prosecution, security or enforcement of intellectual property rights.
We also use processors (external service providers, for example, to host our websites and databases) to process your data. If data are passed on to the processor by order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR. We select our processors carefully, monitor them regularly and have given us the right to give instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and the data protection rules in accordance with Art. BDSG n.F. and DS-GMOs.
The adoption of the basic European data protection regulation (DS-GVO) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed primarily by companies for which DS-GVO applies. If the processing takes place through services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must fulfill the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DS-GVO. This means that the processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the official recognition by the EU Commission of a data protection level corresponding to the EU, or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". In US companies, submission to the so-called Privacy Shield, the EU-US data protection agreement, meets these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage duration
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for information purposes (ie no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data: • IP address;
• Internet service provider of the user;
• Date and time of the call;
• browser type;
• Language and browser version;
• Content of the call;
• time zone;
• access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• Websites from which the request comes;
• Operating system.
A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
- This data serves the purpose of the user-friendly, functional and safe delivery of our website to you with functions and contents as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for the retention period of 70 days. After this period, they will be automatically deleted, unless we need their storage for evidence in attacks on the server infrastructure or other violations.
- The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. Lit. b) DS-GVO, if the cookies are used to initiate a contract, e.g. otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality of the website, so that in the case of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- Opposition and opt-out: You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You may opt-out of third-party cookies for advertising purposes through this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en / praferenzmanagement /) contradict.
Contact by contact form / E-Mail / Fax / Post
- When contacting us via contact form, fax, mail or e-mail your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
- Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of a consent of you Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DS-GMO. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of a contact request or e-mail, letter or fax is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO. The person in charge has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer inquiries from users, to secure evidence for liability reasons and, if necessary, to fulfill his statutory retention requirements for business letters. If the contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GMO.
- We can store your information and contact request in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or a comparable system, such as Enterprise Resource Planning ("ERP System"). If necessary, your data can also be processed and stored in Excel or comparable spreadsheet programs, which are stored on the private computers of the individual responsible club members of the Hanseatic League Schwerte and the members of the Schwerter moderators team.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the conversation with you has ended. The conversation ends when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. Requests from users who have an account or contract with us, we save until the expiration of two years after the contract termination. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after its expiry: end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
- You have the option at any time to grant your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) to revoke the GDPR for the processing of personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time.
Contact by phone
- When contacting us by phone, your telephone number will be processed to process the contact request and its processing and temporarily stored or displayed in the RAM / cache of the telephone / display. The storage is made for reasons of liability and security in order to prove the call as well as for economic reasons to enable a recall. In case of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the phone numbers.
- The legal basis for the processing of the telephone number is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DS-GMO.
- The device cache stores the calls for 30 days and overwrites or deletes successively old data, when the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory may be destroyed. Blocked phone numbers are checked annually for the need for blocking.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with the phone number suppressed.
- We have included on our website YouTube videos from youtube.com using the embedded feature, so they can be accessed directly on our website. YouTube is owned by Google Ireland Limited, register no .: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. We have integrated the videos into the so-called "extended privacy mode" without cookies being used to personalize the video playback. Instead, the video recommendations are based on the currently playing video. Videos played in enhanced privacy mode in an embedded player will not affect which videos are recommended to you on YouTube. At the start of a video (click on the video), YouTube will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website , The data obtained is transferred to the USA and stored there. This is also done without a user account at Google. If you are logged in to your Google Account, Google may associate the above information with your account. If you do not want this, you will need to log out of your Google Account. Google creates user profiles from such data and uses this data for the purpose of advertising, market research or optimization of its websites.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
- Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework) and therefore required to comply with European privacy legislation.
- We have integrated maps from "Google Maps" (Google Ireland Limited, register no .: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) on our website. This will allow us to display the location of addresses and directions directly on our website in interactive maps and to enable you to use this tool.
- When you visit our website, where Google Maps is integrated, you will be connected to Google's servers in the United States. Here, your IP and location can be transferred to Google. In addition, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page. This is also done without a user account at Google. If you are logged in to your Google Account, Google may associate the above information with your account. If you do not want this, you will need to log out of your Google Account. Google creates user profiles from such data and uses this data for the purpose of advertising, market research or optimization of its websites.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
- Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework) and therefore required to comply with European data protection law.
This site uses the open-source mapping tool "OpenStreetMap" (OSM) via an API. Provider is the OpenStreetMap Foundation. To use the functions of OpenStreetMap it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored by a server of OpenStreetMap. The provider of this page has no influence on this data transfer. The use of OpenStreetMap is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and an easy findability of the places we have indicated on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. More information on handling user data can be found in the privacy page of OpenStreetMap and here http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Legal_FAQ.
Presence in social media
- We process your information that you send to us through these networks to communicate with you and to respond to your messages there.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in communicating with users and our external presentation for the purpose of advertising in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GMO. Insofar as you have given consent to the person responsible for the social network in the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) and Art. 7 DS-BER.
- The data protection information, information possibilities and possibilities of contradiction (opt-out) of the respective networks can be found here:
Social media plug-ins
- We use social media social media plug-ins on our website. We use the so-called "two-click solution" -share of c't or heise.de. When retrieving our website, no personal data will be transmitted to the providers of the plug-ins. Next to the social network logo or brand, you'll find a slider that lets you activate the plug-in with a click. After activation, the social networking provider receives the information that you have accessed our website and your personal information is transmitted to the provider of the plug-in and stored there. These are so-called third party cookies. For some providers, such as Facebook and XING, their IP will be anonymized immediately after collection.
- The data collected about the user stores the plug-in provider as usage profiles. These are used for purposes of advertising, market research and / or customization of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of displaying demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about the activities of the user on our website. The user is entitled to a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, whereby one must turn to the exercise of this right to the respective plug-in provider.
- Legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is our legitimate interest in improving and optimizing our website by increasing our awareness through social networks as well as the possibility of interaction with you and the users with each other via social networks in accordance with Art. 6 para P.1 lit. f) DS-GMO.
- We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations. Nor are we aware of the scope of the data collection, the purpose of the processing and the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
- We refer to the respective data protection statements of the social networks regarding the purpose and extent of the data collection and processing. In addition, you will also find information about your rights and options for the protection of your personal data.
- We have social media plug-ins on our website Facebook.com (based in the EU: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland) as part of the so-called "two-click -Solution "from Shariff integrated. You can recognize this by the Facebook logo" f "or the addition" Like "," Like "or" Share ".
- Once you deliberately activate the Facebook plug-in, a connection is made from your browser to the Facebook servers. At the same time, Facebook receives the information, including your IP, that you have accessed our website and transmits this information to Facebook servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your account on Facebook, Facebook can assign this information to your account. Using the functions of the plug-in, e.g. Pressing the "Like" button, this information will also be transmitted from your browser to the Facebook servers in the US and stored there and displayed in your Facebook profile and possibly your friends.
- Purpose and scope of the data collection as well as their further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and setting possibilities for the protection of your privacy, can be taken from the data protection information of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ , Data collection on the "Like" button: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084. Your settings regarding the use of your profile data for advertising purposes on Facebook can be managed and disagreed here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/.
- If you log out of Facebook before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no information about your visit to our website will be associated with your profile on Facebook when activating the plug-in.
- You can also prevent the Facebook plug-in from being downloaded by so-called "Facebook Blockers", which you can install as an add-on for your browser: Facebook Blocker for Firefox, Chrome and Opera or 1blocker for Safari, iPad and iPhone.
- Facebook has submitted to the Privacy Shield, thereby ensuring that European data protection law is respected: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- We have Twitter.com plug-ins on our website (Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St., Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA) as part of the so-called "Two-Click Solution" by Shariff integrated. These plug-ins can be recognized by the Twitter logo with a white bird on a blue background. An overview of Twitter buttons or tweets can be found at: https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-for-websites/overview.
- If you are logged in to your Twitter account while you are activating the Twitter plug-ins at will, Twitter may assign the call to our website to your Twitter profile. What data is transmitted to Twitter, we do not know.
- If you would like to exclude the data transmission to Twitter on activation of the plug-in, then log out of Twitter and delete your cookies before visiting our website.
- Twitter has submitted to the Privacy Shield, ensuring that European data protection law is respected: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a), Art. 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected.
As far as we have the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) support DS-GMO, you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we present in the following description of the functions. In the event of any such disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. The right to object can be exercised free of charge. About your advertising conflict you can inform us under the following contact details:
Hanseverein Schwerte e.V.
58239, Schwerte, Germany
- Right to information
You have the right to ask us for confirmation of your processing of personal information. If this is the case, you have a right to information about your personal data stored by us according to Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or is being disclosed, the planned storage period, the source of their data, if these were not collected directly from you.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to correct inaccurate or complete data according to Art. 16 DS-GVO.
- Right to cancellation
You have a right to deletion of your stored data according to Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless statutory or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage are contrary to this.
- Right to restriction
You have the right to demand a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions set out in Art. 18 (1) lit. a) to d) DS-GVO is fulfilled:
• If you deny the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of personal data;
• the controller no longer needs personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
• if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- Right to Data Portability
You have the right of data transferability according to Art. 20 DS-GVO, which means that you can receive the personal data stored about us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request the transfer to another person responsible.
- Right to appeal
You have a right to complain to a regulator. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your job or the location of the alleged infringement.
1. General to the member area
On our website is the possibility of a login / login to the front end of the website, regarding the specification of a user name and a password, which is reserved for selected persons of the Hanseatic League. A rescue is not provided. The data is entered into an input mask and transmitted to the hosting company via SSL / TLS and stored in a database. A transfer of data to third parties does not take place. The following data is collected during the registration process:
First name, last name, e-mail address, user name and password.
2. Legal basis for the processing of user data
Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
3. Purpose of the data processing
A registration of the user is required to fulfill a contract with the user or to carry out pre-contractual measures, or the fulfillment of an office in the association. Without registration, you will not be aware of the content provided to you and will not have access to the protected area.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. This is the case for the data collected during the registration process, if the registration on our website is canceled or changed or for the during the registration process to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures then when the data for the execution of the contract is no longer necessary are. Even after the conclusion of the contract, there may be a need to store personal data of the contracting party in order to comply with contractual or legal obligations.
5. Opposition and removal possibility
As a user, you have the option of canceling the registration at any time. You can change the data stored about you at any time about your profile or after contact with us by our administration. If the data are necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or for the execution of pre-contractual measures, a premature deletion of the data is only possible, as far as contractual or legal obligations do not preclude a deletion.
6. Rights of the data subject
see rights of the person concerned.
In order to protect all personally identifiable information transmitted to us and to ensure compliance with our privacy practices, as well as our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server encrypted over a secure SSL connection.
As of: 21.06.2019